Inspirational Speaking

What an exciting, busy, and full month this June! I had the honour to participate and speak at 4 different holistic health events, and share my passion for yoga practices for well-being. I can see how my public speaking skills have really improved since starting this program. Before I started, I did not have the confidence to share my personal health story. I felt raw, and vulnerable about having a chronic illness.

Now I realize that the personal story is important to share as it connects us to others in a real way. We all experience suffering on different levels, and to share our stories allows for deeper connection. 

Here is the recent newspaper article that shares my personal story and professional vision: https://www.thestar.com/vancouver/2018/06/10/researchers-explore-healing-power-of-yoga-at-canada-india-health-conference.html

This is a video from International Day of Yoga event at David Lam Park on June 21st, 2018. This awesome event was held by the Consulate General of India in Vancouver. There was a yoga class, followed by classical Indian dance performance and an amazing food truck serving Indian food. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The young child caring for the adult

40-day Self Care Challenge

Episode 1 - Journey into Healing Interview